The FirstBike Story
Ralf Coerschulte, an avid German cyclist, product designer, and father, developed FirstBIKE with one goal: to build the best balance bike for younger children, allowing them to learn to ride a bike intuitively and without stress.
After years of fine-tuning and testing, he succeeded in creating an unparalleled product that is deemed to be the safest on the market in terms of features supporting a child’s physical development.
FirstBIKE has also proven to be a great helper when it comes to the development of a child’s self-confidence, sense of independence, and enjoyment of learning.
Today, with distributors around the globe, the FirstBIKE story continues to grow…
- Flexible frame allows for shock-absorption and protection of your child’s spine
- Hand-controlled, rear drum SafetyStop brake ensures very gentle and gradual braking; the braking power can be adjusted. (Unlike the commonly used rear V-brake, this unique drum brake is also safe for little fingers)
- Steering limiter helps your young rider ride smoother and helps prevent rough falls
- The shape of the seat ensures a child does not slip off when riding downhill (unlike common pedal bike saddles used on other balance bikes)
- Reflective stickers for better visibility in low-light conditions
- No sharp edges or protruding screws
- Safety grips keep little hands from slipping off
The perfect training bike for your child from 2 to 5 years old and the first choice for parents worldwide. FirstBIKE supports the development of a child’s balance and provides a stress free method of learning to ride a bike.
- Suitable from 22 months and up
- Multiple international plus recent local awards
- Lifetime warranty on frame & fork! 5 year warranty on all other parts