Swaddle UP 50/50
WHY THE 50/50 is better?
There is a transition period for your baby when moving from being snugly wrapped or swaddled,to a sleeping bag. This period can be quite unsettling for you & your baby’s precious sleep routine. Love To Swaddle UP™ 50/50 is the no cry solution which helps your baby adjust to full blown freedom slowly.
1. Keep both wings attached until your baby is ready to transition
2. Remove one wing so that one arm is free and one arm is still swaddled.
3. After about three weeks simply remove the other wing. Congratulations!
Love To Swaddle UP™ 50/50 is safer than using traditional wraps and blankets for transitioning.
- Designed following the advice of SIDS and KIDS.
- Usually when parents have had to transition their baby out of swaddling they have wrapped them with one arm out. This was potentially unsafe as traditional wraps can unravel & pose suffocation or choking hazards to the infant. The ‘Swaddle UP 50/50’ has a snug fit with wings that easily zip off eliminating loose bedding.
- NO excess fabric, so minimises the risk of tangling or choking
- Arm UP means it may help stop baby from rolling over onto their tummy if use in full swaddle mode.
- ONE layer Cotton Elastane. Highly breathable, stretching opens the weave for further ventilation
The ’50/50′ is the same as the ‘Original’ so even when the baby has transitioned out of the swaddle (no wings on) they still have the benefit of feeling snug in our special sleep bag therefore may sleep better.
Available in medium (6 – 8.5kgs) or Large (8.5 – 11kgs)
Click HERE to watch how it works