Parenting is full of choices, but starting smart and safely from the start is a no brainer. That’s why we’ve upgraded our superbly secure ISOFIX base to be even more versatile. Introducing the PIPAFIX, allowing you to choose the PIPA™ combination that best fits your family.
Every bit as swift and simple-to-use as before when connected with our group 0+ PIPA car seat, but also cleverly compatible with our i-size car seat, the PIPA™ icon, should you prefer to have your little rider travel safer facing rearwards for longer.
A better base for you and your brood– so you can (all) enjoy the ride.
- Meets the new i-size standard (when used with the Nuna PIPA™ icon)
- True lock™ base installation technology make set up swift, simple and secure using a vehicle’s ISOFIX anchor points
- Crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- Installs to car in less than five seconds with two easy and instant steps
- Steel stability leg helps minimize forward rotation during impact by up to 90%*
- Coloured installation indicators on the stability and ISOFIX attachments minimize user error
- Easy base release buttons make switching between vehicle’s a snap
- Stability leg folds under base for storage when not in use
- Can be installed using a vehicle seat belt
- *When compared to a system that is not using a stability leg
- Recommended use: 40 to 85 cm, up to 13 kg
- Product: h 43 x w 33 x l 57.5 cm
- Product weight: 6.25 kg