Thandana is a luggage brand designed and produced in Durban, South Africa. Their range of travel luggage is not only home-grown chic at its best, but makes traveling fun and exciting. All the bags are made from locally produced fabrics and genuine South African leather
- W40cm x L30cm x D28cm
- Pocket: L18cm x W33cm
- Bottle Holders: W22cm x L16cm
- Lined inside with Black PVC for protection from spillage
- Genuine leather trims and handles
- Contrast stitching
- 100% Cotton adjustable strap
- YKK Zips
- Laminated Fabric for extra protection and durability
- All trims gunmetal
HOW TO CLEAN AND CARE FOR YOUR BAG
- Remove dirt build-up by wiping down with a damp cloth and dry carefully.
- Remember the hardware. Some bags have precious metal-plated buckles or chains. The same applies here, wipe with a damp cloth and dry carefully.
- Every other day, give your bag a brisk sweep with a soft dry cloth—this won’t take more than a few minutes, but will go miles towards preserving the appearance of your leather.
- Think of conditioning as moisturizer for your leather, which will dry out over time. To prevent flaking and wrinkling, dab a bit of conditioner on a soft cloth and rub gently all over.
- Prevent colour transfer by consciously resisting the urge to rest your bag against your jeans or any dark coloured clothing
- The best leather cream to use can be purchased from blockout.co.za or email firstname.lastname@example.org